I was blessed with time for reflection on the sail. I worked every other day in the dining room and was blessed with every other day off! I had lots of time to look out into the vast ocean that He created and ponder "my place" in all of this.
- We are created and chosen for HIS purposes, not for MY purposes!
- There is a much bigger picture going on than what I can see with my own eyes.
- HIS Will for my life is to be an active participant in HIS plan, not my plan
- HE did not choose me because I am good, He chose me to do some good for HIS purposes!
- Through the Blood of Christ he Justified me (accepted and forgave me) and is in the process of sanctifying me (cleansing me)
- HIS purpose is to unite all things in HIM, things in Heaven and on Earth.
- HE is working everything together for HIS good! We are to trust in HIM!
- We are created in HIS image......HIS plan moves forward as more and more surrender to HIM. Our part is to Reflect HIM......to be Holy and Blameless in His Sight.
- This, is a CONTINUOUS WORK IN PROGRESS....THIS CLEANSING/SANCTIFICATION IS HIS WILL FOR OUR LIVES. HE GIVES US LIFE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS!
- He places me in situations that opens the door to cleansing. It is up to me to choose for the cleansing to be done or to rebel against it!
|Leaving Las Palmas|
|Tug Boat attached and leading us out of the port in Las Palmas|
|Worhsip on the Bow. We saw dolphins swimming beside us the first night :)|
|Every Sunday Night we joined to Worship and Pray! This was my favorite part of the sail!!!|
|Always in AWE!!|
|Even got in a little coloring time :)|
|We are Blessed with a Crew filled with Musical Talents!|
|Strict Orders........NO OTHER WASTE PRODUCTS BESIDES FOOD AND DO NOT DROP THE BAG ITSELF IN THE OCEAN!! The pressure was on. I had to pick through the trash first to make sure there was only food in it! YUK!!!!!|
|We had to declare ourselves lowly polliwogs, then drink the green, yukky concoction and THEN we could announce that we were officially "Diamond Shellbacks"|