Thursday, June 15, 2017

Moving Forward to LOVE Him and Serve Jesus Christ :)

God is so amazing and wonderful. He tells us in scripture that if we call and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, He will give us a new heart. Jesus will cleanse us from the past ways of seeing, thinking and doing and reveal LIFE to us from HIS perspective.

I move forward tomorrow on another phase in my journey with my eyes completely focused on our Amazing Lord! I "Go" with the desire to LOVE and Serve God with all my heart and soul. I desire to walk in obedience to Jesus Christ and learn from HIS Word.

I sing praises to the name of Jesus Christ as I thank him for giving me HIS absolute truth in scripture to guide me in my journey. I thank Jesus for strategically placing Godly people in my life that are pursuing Jesus and desiring to serve our Lord with all their heart and soul. I am blessed with the encouragement, wisdom and prayers that each have shared with me. I am blessed with the courage to "let go" of the old and move forward with Jesus in the forefront of my heart, soul and mind. I know that Jesus Christ is always at my side guiding me along the way :)

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment